Something that makes me happy is...

Knowing that I am loved and have some awesome online friends; Twitter to be precise. I'm lucky enough to have been given a few super cute presents, which due to @artistiquemeg's kindness, have lifted my spirits by a miraculous 100%! Right now I feel like the most spoilt woman on the face of the Earth!


Yes I know it's the mirror image, you'll just have to read backwards!! 


This is my favourite picture even though I'm not wearing any makeup, at all. I look really pretty and happy. 


This is to prove that what is inside this box is edible. In fact they're little milk and white chocolates! Chocolates people!! 

So it's official,  I am the most spoilt woman ever right now and I'm loving every minute of it!! I can't thank Meg enough for these wonderful gifts and her beautiful Hello Kitty card that she so carefully made. I haven't photographed it because, to me, that one is really personal and special. 

2 comments:

Monnie said...

That's so sweet :D When are you coming to visit then? <3

Unknown said...

Awww if only I had a money tree growing in the back yard! I'd be cruising all around Aus to see old friends, meet new friends and just have a great time!

I seem to keep saying "one day" to everyone who asks when I'm visiting. It's rather depressing when you want to do so many things but have neither funds nor anxiety under control!

So, alas, one day I'll be able to say "hey guys I'm coming over to visit!" Until then all I can do is squeal and smile brightly when someone remembers me :)

Post a Comment